Father’s Day Gift {Treat Jar} + Printable

I’m so glad when Daddy comes home, Glad as I can be! Father’s Day will be here before you know it, so I’ve got a quick and easy gift for you today: a fun treat jar perfect for Dad’s desk at work.

What you need:

• jar, box, bag {any container will do!}
  • tag/card printable found here
  • a few bags of Hershey’s HUGS and KISSES candy
  • ribbon or twine
  • adhesive
The PDF is setup so that you can use it as a card instead! Attach it to Dad’s gift {growing up, I swear it was always socks or the newest John Grisham novel} and write Dad a nice little heartfelt message. He’ll like it way more than the socks.
There are 2 color options: {click to open PDF}
Navy & Green               Brown & Blue
What are some of your favorite Father’s Day gift ideas?
***UPDATE***
I had several requests for a “subway art”-style print, so here they are!
They are 8×10 size – just right click to save to your computer, then print & frame!
Looking for more gift ideas & printables? Here are some fun and easy ideas!

Printable Mason Jar Tags

Printable Anytime Love Notes

{linking up here}

google plusyoutubeinstagram

Comments

Thank you for sharing this. I needed something new for Father’s Day in primary this year and this would be great for the kids to give their dad with some candy kisses. I love it.

This is so cute!! And we will forever love this song….brings back many memories! We are so glad you joined our “Strut Your Stuff Saturday”. We love to see all of the great recipes and ideas!! Thanks and we hope to see you again next week! -The Sisters

Love it! Just wondering where you get the software or program for your subway art. I was using piknik until they shut down, but now I’m stuck. Help!

Love, love, love this! My boys sing this song “when Grandpa comes home” because “Daddy” is out of the picture (and we’re currently living with Grandpa!) so I’m glad that this is just the last part of the song! This will be PERFECT for them to give to him for Father’s Day. Thank you!! :)

What type of adhesive did you use for the jar? I’m so excited for my kids to sing this song tomorrow and give this to their daddy!

6. Anonymous says

What a wonderful idea!! My daughter will be singing this to all the dads in church tomorrow & we just went out & bought tons of kisses. Thx for the printables!!

Thank you ever so much for this project, it will come in handy for the grandchildren. Our Father’s Day isn’t until Sept, so they will be useful.

8. Anonymous says

This is amazing! We are using it as a gift for Daddy who is deployed. Hugs and kisses will be added daily by each kiddo and we will mail it to him when it’s full. What a great gift-thank you so much for sharing!

Great explanation about this topic and i am new guy to this job thanks to sharing the wonderful articles.This is an interesting post. It is also a helpful resource. Great topic, thanks for taking such good care of this website!
    florist

This is a great article. I love all the different gift ideas above, especially the candy one. I usually get my dad some sort of candy gift because he has a sweet tooth and loves candy. I think it is always a good idea to start thinking about what gift you are going to get for fathers day. I try to get my dad different collectible items or old antiques. I used to shop online for them until I heard about Toby Stoffa and the company Antiquities. They have so a great selection of antique guitars and signed memorabilia.

11. Beverly in Mississippi says

You two are so creative. I hope you will continue to think up these wonderful ideas. I love printables anyway.
    Thanks for sharing.

This is such a cute idea.. I found it when I did a Pinterest search for Father’s Day Crafts to include in a post I am writing for Father’s Day Crafts to make on my blog This and That. I hope that you don’t mind that I use your picture and a link to your post with credit to you. I will posting it this afternoon. If you would prefer me not to use it please email me at thisandthatblog(at)yahoo(dot)com and I will remove it right away. Thank you in advance Marlys

I shrank the subway sign down to about 1 1/2 inches tall and attached them to little bags of hugs and kisses. We’ll be passing them out to all the men at church this Sunday. Thanks for the great idea!

Trackbacks