Printable Halloween Game “Don’t Eat Frank!”

In elementary school, there are 2 days each year that leave the kids {and teachers!} completely wiped out: Halloween and Valentine’s Day. Not even the day before Christmas Break can compare! Halloween usually means class parties and games and treats and costumes and…phew! I hope this will ease some stress for you amazing “Room Moms”, teachers, or parents!
It’s played just like Don’t Eat Pete. **Edited to Add** Directions are found below! You can use candy corn, cereal pieces or anything you want to mark the spaces on the grid. Don’t be fooled – this is not just for Preschoolers! One of my incredible Room Moms (Hi, Christi!) brought this for my 2nd graders and it was a hit!
Click through to download & print!

Download & print HERE.

“Don’t Eat Frank!”: How to Play the Game
1. Place one piece of candy or whatever marker you choose in each square.
2. Have one child out of the group leave the room.
3. The other children decide which square will be “Frank” for that game. It can be any one, but only one.
4. The child comes back in the room and takes one candy at a time, until he reaches for the one designated as “Frank”….
5. The rest of the children say, “DON’T EAT FRANK!”
6. Play starts over with another person leaving the room, the grid is all filled, and another “Frank” is chosen,
7. I’ve heard some play with the rule that if you pick “Frank” very first, you get all the candies! Fun!
Here are some other fun Halloween Printables for Kids!
Any more ideas for simple classroom games? Leave a comment & share!

Comments

Thank you so much for making this available to us. I would love to use it for my daughter’s class party. Could you please tell us how to play Don’t Eat Frank? Thanks so much.

Played this to keep our kids entertained during our hurricane sandy stuck in the house all day and we’re about to go stir crazy family night. It was a huge hit. Thank you!

HI! Thanks for helping all of us Mamas out. So do you just have ONE game card for the whole class than? Do you like blow it up so all the kids can see that then place all the candies out on each figure? Do you let each kid take a turn? Thanks!

Fun game titles! I’ve certainly not been aware of those hateful pounds. These would’ve appear in practical in doing my loooong car or truck trips like a kid. Cheers a great deal pertaining to relating up with the Mother Brain Appliance these days!games

All of us sustain a good start off residence insurance cover with regard to my own staff to assist ask concerns, enable recommendations, or maybe advise people regarding anything at all I have to identify. For a long time, All of us presumed of which start off residence created We need to always be reactive the total period All of us ended up being students inside my personalized business office.watches

Trackbacks